Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jaxon Ryan

On the evening of September 8, a beautiful baby boy named Jaxon Ryan was born into our family. He has been such a blessing, and I must say that he is kinda partial to his aunt Misty : )
I felt so priveleged that my brother and soon-to-be SIL asked me to stay in the room during the birth. It was a beautiful experience, and I will never forget it. It's hard to believe that our little guy is already three months old. It seems like just yesterday we were here....


Josh and Andrea goofing off....EARLY in the laboring process.

What a beautiful couple : )


I was so proud of my baby brother. He stuck right by her side, and was such a pillar of strength for her.


She was really feeling the pain by this point, but refused the epidural. She might just be the strongest woman I have ever met. An all-natural birth definitely isn't the "easy-way out." But, she was amazing.



The new mommy kissing her baby right after he was born.



Jaxon Ryan



Daddy holding Jaxon for the first time



This is my favorite picture : ) Hard to believe that my
baby brother is now a father.


What a handsome little fellow



Papaw (my dad) holding his new grandson for the first time. I must say that our
children have the greatest grandparents they could ever want.



Me holding my beautiful nephew....it was love at first sight.
And, yes, I am definitely his favorite aunt. Just ask him.



Addalyn holding her new cousin. Her face just screams excitement!



Ethan and Jaxon



Bethany and Jaxon


I love this picture



Utter perfection....

Addalyn and Jaxon
We love you, Jaxon, and are so blessed to have your presence in our lives. You are the embodiment of joy, and you always have a precious smile on your face. I can't wait for the many years of spoiling you rotten. Aunt Misty loves you!!


2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh hes perfect! What a wonderful post! Congrats to you all

    Come check out my blog when you have a second! I have a really fun giveaway going on and a new one every monday! So be sure to follow me :)
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family and beautiful baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete